- 2018-2019 GAUSSI fellowships awarded! Aeriel Belk, Alyssa Melvin, Dayton Pierce, Julius Stuart, Luke Schwerdtfeger, Lyndsey Gray, Michael May, Sere Williams, & Steven Lakin.
- Reyes Murrieta awarded NIH Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Fellowship
- Bridget Eklund & Adam Heck awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowship.
- Aeriel Belk & Heather Deel awarded NIJ Graduate Research Fellowships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
GAUSSI Research Collaboration Funding Application
GAUSSI Trainees may request financial support to supplement other funding to cover research related expenses. Funding can be used for a variety of research activities that require cross discipline collaboration. For additional questions, please contact Kate Sherrill.
By submitting a request for funding, you agree to the following:
- Acknowledge the partial support from GAUSSI by including the following statement in your presentation and/or any future publications directly related to the results from research activities: “The work reported here was partially supported by a National Science Foundation grant (DGE-1450032). Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.”
- Fully participate in GAUSSI program activities for the entire academic year, including presenting at a GAUSSI bi-weekly meeting and engaging in other sponsored events.
- Secure funding from other sources and provide a budget with details of all anticipated cost associated with the research project when submitting your request.
Please complete the following application for consideration.